CLP Billboard advertisements are manufactured as fixed and scrolling system. Resistant to climate conditions, gaseous piston thrusters are used for easy opening and closing. Scrolling System boards have a two-sided banner changer with 3 commercial banners on each side to be displayed at desired time intervals.
Note: We do not rent advertising space; we produce and sell CLP and other Scrolling Systems.
CLP Application Areas
Racket boards are preferred in areas with intense pedestrian and vehicle traffic. The mobile billboards used in almost every corner of the big cities are attracting interest and highly demanded. Metro stations, city squares, bus stops, airports, parks are the most used areas of mobile racket boards.
Racket Boards used in outdoor are produced from stainless aluminum resistant to external influences and adverse weather conditions.
CLP used in outdoor are produced from stainless aluminium resistant to external influences and adverse weather conditions.
Technical Features of CLP Billboards
- 1390×2000 mm. body 1390×300 mm. glass foot
- Single or double sided interior lighting
- Poster mount area with slide mechanism illuminated European Vinyl
- 6 mm. Tempered Glass
- Private shot aluminum covers with damper
- Hidden lock and hinge
- Rubber wick material special water channel between cover and body
- Electrostatic painted all aluminum cover
- TSE and CE certified florescent lightening
- Fuse and leakage current relay
LED and florescent lightening
Scrolling or static banner options
Possibility of construction production at desired color
Durability enhancing stainless steel application