Widely used billboards are the best-known outdoor advertising tool. They provide the highest level of visibility of the ad. Billboards are a fast way to convey campaign messages. With the billboard, active access is provided to the pedestrians and drivers at the same time. They can be prepared with or without light in every desired dimension.
WHY BILLBOARD ?
Subway, shopping centers, other public transportation stops, school campuses and motorway intersections, are the main areas of use of billboards. Billboards that are made of stainless systems and water resistant plywood have moved to a different dimension with the development of technology. The billboards where 3D and mobile systems are used have become more effective and remarkable. The most preferred size 350 x 200 cm is standard size in billboards. However, billboards at desired dimensions are produced in project works.
In poster applications, caustic or water-based adhesive glues are used in conventional billboards. Large billboards stand out as a good marketing tool with effective advertising techniques.
- 2000×3500 mm. visual are and metal foots on sides.
- CE and TSE certified florescent lightening
- Profiles with metal parts are galvanized
- Special production aluminum frame
- Electrostatic painted all aluminum body
- Single-sided 6mm water resistant custom production water tack
- Leakage current and fuse relay